Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion Regional (KMWA)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 89°W Elev: 472ft.
3 Miles NNW West City IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE