Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Patchy dense fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE