Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE