Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
2 Miles SSE Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE