Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
2 Miles SSE Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 54. Light southwest wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light west northwest wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE