Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
3 Miles SE Conway Summit CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE