Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
MOUNT ELIZABETH (MOUC1)
Lat: 38.062925°N Lon: 120.247253°W Elev: 4942ft.
3 Miles NE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE