Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167 Lon: -122.05194 Elev: 23ft.
15 Miles SSE Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 40. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE