Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167°N Lon: 122.05194°W Elev: 23ft.
15 Miles SSE Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE