Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 0 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 43. West southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE