We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
Read More... Humidity94% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.98 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Novato / Gnoss Field (KDVO)
Lat: 38.14178°N Lon: 122.55463°W Elev: 3ft.
Inverness CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Thursday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.