Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE