Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedSE 6 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
Hunters Hollow KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light southwest wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.