Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.9565°N Lon: 119.1195°W Elev: 6780ft.
Conway Summit CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE