Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
2 Miles WNW Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE