Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Novato / Gnoss Field (KDVO)
Lat: 38.14178°N Lon: 122.55463°W Elev: 3ft.
4 Miles ENE Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light southeast wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE