Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer30.36 in (1029.4 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6°N Lon: 83.32°W Elev: 1365ft.
4 Miles SSE Farmers KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 28. Light west wind. Friday Cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.