Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 15 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
5 Miles WNW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE