Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
5 Miles WNW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 54. Light northwest wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE