Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167 Lon: -122.05194 Elev: 23ft.
3 Miles NNE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE