Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles NNW Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE