Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167 Lon: -122.05194 Elev: 23ft.
4 Miles NE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE