Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167°N Lon: 122.05194°W Elev: 23ft.
4 Miles NE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE