Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167 Lon: -122.05194 Elev: 23ft.
4 Miles NE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE