Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedW 10 G 12 MPH Barometer30.00 in DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Port Chicago (PCOC1)
Lat: 38.056°N Lon: 122.0395°W Elev: 0ft.
4 Miles NE Benicia CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 7 to 9 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.