Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972 Lon: -121.22361 Elev: 30ft.
5 Miles W Lodi CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light west wind.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE