Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972°N Lon: 121.22361°W Elev: 30ft.
5 Miles W Lodi CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE