Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Huntington, Tri-State Airport (KHTS)
Lat: 38.38°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 830ft.
Fort Gay WV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE