Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Huntington, Tri-State Airport (KHTS)
Lat: 38.38 Lon: -82.55 Elev: 830ft.
Fort Gay WV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 43. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE