Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairfield / Travis Air Force Base (KSUU)
Lat: 38.26667 Lon: -121.95 Elev: 62ft.
17 Miles W Lodi CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 37. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 11 mph becoming west in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE