Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
5 Miles NNW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE