Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
5 Miles NNW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE