Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedS 10 mph Barometer30.28 in (1026.2 mb) Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lexington, Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 981ft.
4 Miles SSE Georgetown KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind around 9 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 11 to 16 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.