Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611 Lon: -120.866389 Elev: 399ft.
8 Miles WSW San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Light east wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely after 4pm. Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 35. East southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE