Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 17 G 40 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611°N Lon: 120.866389°W Elev: 399ft.
8 Miles WSW San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE