Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
BRYANT FIELD MONO COUNTY (KO57)
Lat: 38.26241 Lon: -119.22570 Elev: 6467ft.
5 Miles SW Bodie CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE