Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
3 Miles NW De Soto MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming north 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE