Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 899ft.
3 Miles NW De Soto MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 1. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 17. North wind around 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 12. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 26. East wind around 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of freezing drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE