Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611 Lon: -120.866389 Elev: 399ft.
7 Miles W San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Light north northeast wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE