Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611°N Lon: 120.866389°W Elev: 399ft.
7 Miles W San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE