Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611 Lon: -120.866389 Elev: 399ft.
7 Miles W San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE