Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
CAMPO SECO (CMAC1)
Lat: 38.223611°N Lon: 120.866389°W Elev: 399ft.
7 Miles W San Andreas CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 40. West wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE