Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 22 G 29 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairfield / Travis Air Force Base (KSUU)
Lat: 38.26667°N Lon: 121.95°W Elev: 62ft.
8 Miles SE Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE