Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
7 Miles N Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE