Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
7 Miles N Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 59. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE