Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer29.71 in Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility2.50 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Tappahannock-Essex County Airport (KXSA)
Lat: 37.86°N Lon: 76.89°W Elev: 135ft.
5 Miles SE Colonial Beach VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Snow. Low around 30. Northwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 14 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Thursday A chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.