Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE