Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
MOUNT ELIZABETH (MOUC1)
Lat: 38.062925°N Lon: 120.247253°W Elev: 4942ft.
16 Miles NE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE