Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
MOUNT ELIZABETH (MOUC1)
Lat: 38.062925 Lon: -120.247253 Elev: 4942ft.
16 Miles NE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE