Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
16 Miles NNW Mount Montgomery NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 12. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE