Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint83°F (28°C)
- Heat Index99°F (37°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333°N Lon: 118.478528°W Elev: 5450ft.
16 Miles NNW Mount Montgomery NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE