Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Fairfield / Travis Air Force Base (KSUU)
Lat: 38.26667 Lon: -121.95 Elev: 62ft.
5 Miles S Travis AFB/Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light north northwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind around 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carquinez Strait and Delta, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE