Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 804ft.
Frankfort KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. Light west wind. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light southwest wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.