Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
HUNTSMAN MESA (HMEC2)
Lat: 38.331944°N Lon: 107.088889°W Elev: 9400ft.
11 Miles NNW Lake City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE