Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedS 5 mph Barometer30.06 in (1018.9 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Beckley, Raleigh County Memorial Airport (KBKW)
Lat: 37.79°N Lon: 81.12°W Elev: 2504ft.
2 Miles SE Keslers Cross Lanes WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.