Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Novato / Gnoss Field (KDVO)
Lat: 38.14178 Lon: -122.55463 Elev: 3ft.
5 Miles S Sonoma CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Light east wind.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 11 to 13 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE