Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Novato / Gnoss Field (KDVO)
Lat: 38.14178 Lon: -122.55463 Elev: 3ft.
5 Miles E Petaluma CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE