Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.05 in (1016.6 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles SW Napa CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the evening. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.