Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Staunton / Shenandoah (KSHD)
Lat: 38.28°N Lon: 78.85°W Elev: 1201ft.
4 Miles W Dyke VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE