Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467 Lon: -122.66383 Elev: 43ft.
3 Miles SW Sonoma CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE