Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 11 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467 Lon: -122.66383 Elev: 43ft.
3 Miles SW Sonoma CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE