Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Petaluma Municipal Airport (KO69)
Lat: 38.2578 Lon: -122.6053 Elev: 89ft.
3 Miles SW Sonoma CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE