Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
45 Miles S Duckwater NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light south southeast wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeastern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE