Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles WSW Napa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE