Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles WSW Napa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. Light east northeast wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE