Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint56°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sparta Community-Hunter Field Airport (KSAR)
Lat: 38.15°N Lon: 89.7°W Elev: 538ft.
5 Miles SSE Nashville IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind around 6 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.