Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23 Lon: -85.67 Elev: 540ft.
Oak Park IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light northwest wind.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. Light northwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clark County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE