Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Staunton / Shenandoah (KSHD)
Lat: 38.28°N Lon: 78.85°W Elev: 1201ft.
3 Miles NNW Mount Sidney VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Tonight A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.