Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSW 18 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
10 Miles SE Elk Grove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE