Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
10 Miles SE Elk Grove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light west northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE