Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles NE Napa CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light south wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE