We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedW 5 MPH Barometer29.97 in (1013.9 mb) Dewpoint56°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
3 Miles NE Napa CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 6 mph. Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 83. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 60. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light south southwest in the evening. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.