Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
34 Miles N Silver Peak NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE